This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Users can be subject to different levels of protection. Some Users therefore enjoy superior protection. Further information on the protection criteria can be found in the applicability section.
Owner of Data Processing
Idea-Re Srl – Via Cornelia, 498 – 00166 Rome
Email address of the holder: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: name ; surname; e-mail; Cookie; Usage data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Website are mandatory.
If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who may have doubts about which Data are mandatory, they are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data obtained from third parties, published or shared through this website and guarantees that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected Data
The Owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
Data processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of data processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for a or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is anyway it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The data is processed at the operating offices of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section on the details on the processing of Personal Data.
In case of greater protection, the User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or constituted by two or more countries , such as the UN, as well as the security measures adopted by the Owner to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated above.
The Data is processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed .
The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Owner can keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep the Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to the portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the processing of the collected data
The User Data are collected to allow the Owner of to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User, Interaction with external social networks and platforms and Statistics.
To obtain more detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data that are specifically relevant to each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the User
Contact form (this Website)
By filling in the contact form with their data, the User consents to their use for respond to requests for information, quotations, or any other nature indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: cognition ome; e-mail; First name.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of services allows interactions with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Website.
The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
This type of service could however, collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
It is recommended to disconnect from the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Website are not linked to the User’s profile.
Linkedin button and social widgets (LinkedIn Corporation)
The LinkedIn button and social widgets are interaction services with the Linkedin social network, provided by LinkedIn Corporation.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and serve to track User behavior.
Statistics collected directly (this Website)
This Website uses an internal statistics system , which does not involve third parties.
Personal Data collected: Cookies; Usage data.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Owner.
In case of greater protection, the User can exercise all the rights listed below. In any other case, the User can contact the owner to find out what rights are applicable in his case and how to exercise them.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of his personal data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the opposition right are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of his / her Data. In this case the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose, if not their preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Owner .
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The user has the right to receive his data in structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, if technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated tools and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- make a complaint. The User can file a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on right of objection
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or in pursuing a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may oppose the processing without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Applicability of the upper level of protection
While most of the provisions of this document apply to all Users, some are expressly subject to the applicability of a higher level of protection to the processing of Personal Data.
This higher level of protection is always guaranteed when the processing:
- is performed by a Data Controller based in the EU; or
- regards Personal Data of Users located in the EU and is functional to the supply of goods or services for a consideration or free of charge to such Users; or
- regards Personal Data of Users located in the EU and allows the Owner to monitor the behavior of such Users to the extent that such behavior takes place within the Union.
Learn more about treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or the connected Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them , the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
If the modifications involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User’s consent again. , if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes an individual identified or identifiable.
The information is automatically collected through this Website (including from third-party applications integrated into this Website), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with this Website, the notation addresses URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error , etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of the pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Website who , unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Data Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the tools adopted, including security measures relating to the functioning and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
This Website (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool by which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified , any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drafted on the basis of multiple legislative orders, including articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement applies exclusively to this Website.
Last modified: May 23, 2018